Thursday, June 9, 2011

Killing your way to the top~

As I recall one of my days
Spending hours after hours in the library
I stumble across a book, the title read "The Famous Last Words"
( Nowadays, you can find these quote on the Web )

As I read, one quote stuck into my thick skull for the rest of my life:

Kill a man, and you are a murderer.
Kill millions of men, and you are a conquerer.
Kill everyone, and you are a god.
Jean Rostand


I don't know how to describe to you but I love the idea of killing your way to the top, but its rather exaggerating.
So try to look it on the bright side.... instead of killing, try think the other way around..

Just don't defy God.. ^_^



although, there's no connection between my fav quote with this picture of Aragon...

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"


Now I'm totally out of topic.. Long Live LOTR!!