Tuesday, May 3, 2011

foolish

I couldn't shake this feeling off from me. When mouth is faster than your brain, it's easy to see whose the biggest fool. It doesn't matter if you try joking around or in the middle of discussion, choose your words wisely.

I recall some conversation I made last night and it sucks, and it wasn't even a JOKE!
I just wish I could reverse that time and say something normal, but the damage is done.
And there some other event, my selfishness bloom like a spore that spreading through the entire jungle.

I keep pulling a long face and try to avoid conversation. But I should know better, none of us want it that way.. Just didn't go exactly like we plan and it really frustrating.

I'm sorry again and again, that I had failed to overcome this feeling.

I wish I could be better person for you